NDEC Family
Hey, Welcome Back...
NDEC Family
Hey, Welcome Back...
NDEC Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

Welcome Guest. Please Register and keep visiting.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Executive Committees
Executive Committee 2009
Executive Committee 2008
Executive Committee 2007
Latest topics
» Mr. Nirjhar Adhikary resigned as Moderator of NDEC on DEC 8, 2010
Actual Excuse Notes from Parents I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:41 pm by TANViR

» Please add the name of NDEC founder members
Actual Excuse Notes from Parents I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:34 pm by TANViR

» saying hi
Actual Excuse Notes from Parents I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 am by TANViR

» Executive Committee 2009
Actual Excuse Notes from Parents I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:23 am by sayem08

» Best Executive Committee
Actual Excuse Notes from Parents I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:31 am by TANViR

» Who is next ?
Actual Excuse Notes from Parents I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:19 am by TANViR

» Latest news of club
Actual Excuse Notes from Parents I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:41 am by TANViR

Top posters
TANViR (366)
Actual Excuse Notes from Parents I_vote_lcapActual Excuse Notes from Parents I_voting_barActual Excuse Notes from Parents I_vote_rcap 
CHAiTY (203)
Actual Excuse Notes from Parents I_vote_lcapActual Excuse Notes from Parents I_voting_barActual Excuse Notes from Parents I_vote_rcap 
ornithologist_ (170)
Shimanto (31)
Observer (18)
Judge-master (10)
adel1058 (9)
English Man (5)
iftekhar pavel (4)
Matador (3)
NDEC Reading Room
Online Newspapers

Actual Excuse Notes from Parents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TANViR
Support Team
 Support Team

Male
Club Id : 1907072
College Roll : 6074075
Executive Committee Post : General Secretary 2007

Actual Excuse Notes from Parents Empty
PostSubject: Actual Excuse Notes from Parents   Actual Excuse Notes from Parents I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:15 pm

The following is (purported to be) a collection of actual excuse notes from parents, including the spelling, from the Office of Educational Assessment at the University of Washington.

Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.

Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.

Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.

Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.

Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.

My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.

Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.

Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.

Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.

Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.

John has been absent because he had two teeth taken off of his face.

Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.

Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.

So parents...........be careful lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.ndecforum.co.cc

Actual Excuse Notes from Parents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NDEC Family :: English :: Fun !!!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com