NDEC Family
Hey, Welcome Back...
NDEC Family
Hey, Welcome Back...
NDEC Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Welcome Guest. Please Register and keep visiting.
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Executive Committees
    Executive Committee 2009
    Executive Committee 2008
    Executive Committee 2007
    Latest topics
    » Mr. Nirjhar Adhikary resigned as Moderator of NDEC on DEC 8, 2010
    Interesting CV-Résumé I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:41 pm by TANViR

» Please add the name of NDEC founder members
    Interesting CV-Résumé I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:34 pm by TANViR

» saying hi
    Interesting CV-Résumé I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 am by TANViR

» Executive Committee 2009
    Interesting CV-Résumé I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:23 am by sayem08

» Best Executive Committee
    Interesting CV-Résumé I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:31 am by TANViR

» Who is next ?
    Interesting CV-Résumé I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:19 am by TANViR

» Latest news of club
    Interesting CV-Résumé I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:41 am by TANViR

Top posters
    TANViR (366)
    Interesting CV-Résumé I_vote_lcapInteresting CV-Résumé I_voting_barInteresting CV-Résumé I_vote_rcap 
    CHAiTY (203)
    Interesting CV-Résumé I_vote_lcapInteresting CV-Résumé I_voting_barInteresting CV-Résumé I_vote_rcap 
    ornithologist_ (170)
    Shimanto (31)
    Observer (18)
    Judge-master (10)
    adel1058 (9)
    English Man (5)
    iftekhar pavel (4)
    Matador (3)
    NDEC Reading Room
    Online Newspapers

Interesting CV-Résumé

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    ornithologist_

ornithologist_

Male
    Club Id : 1907034
    College Roll : 6072079

Interesting CV-Résumé Empty
    PostSubject: Interesting CV-Résumé   Interesting CV-Résumé I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:57 am

Employment Wanted: Former Marijuana Smuggler

Having Successfully completed a ten year sentence, incident-free, for importing 75 tons of marijuana into the United States. I am now seeking a legal and legitimate means to support myself and my family.

Business Experience: Owned and operated a successful fishing business - multi vessel, one airplane, one island and one processing facility. Simultaneously owned and operated a fleet of tractor-trailer trucks conducting business in the western United States. During this time I also co-owned and participated in the executive level management of 120 people worldwide in a successful pot smuggling venture with revenues in excess of US$100 million annually.

I took responsibility for my actions, and received a ten year sentence in the untied states while others walked free for their cooperation.

Attributes: I am an expert in all levels of security; I have extensive computer skills, am personable, outgoing, well-educated, reliable, clean and sober. I have spoken in schools to thousands of kids and parent groups over the past ten years on "the consequences of choice", and received public recognition from the RCMP for community service. I am well-travelled and speak English, French and Spanish.

References available from friends, family and the U.S. District Attorney, etc.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.britishcouncil.org

Interesting CV-Résumé
    Page 1 of 1