NDEC Family
Hey, Welcome Back...
NDEC Family
Hey, Welcome Back...
NDEC Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

Welcome Guest. Please Register and keep visiting.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Executive Committees
Executive Committee 2009
Executive Committee 2008
Executive Committee 2007
Latest topics
» Mr. Nirjhar Adhikary resigned as Moderator of NDEC on DEC 8, 2010
Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:41 pm by TANViR

» Please add the name of NDEC founder members
Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:34 pm by TANViR

» saying hi
Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 am by TANViR

» Executive Committee 2009
Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:23 am by sayem08

» Best Executive Committee
Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:31 am by TANViR

» Who is next ?
Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:19 am by TANViR

» Latest news of club
Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:41 am by TANViR

Top posters
TANViR (366)
Dan Brown  _________ I_vote_lcapDan Brown  _________ I_voting_barDan Brown  _________ I_vote_rcap 
CHAiTY (203)
Dan Brown  _________ I_vote_lcapDan Brown  _________ I_voting_barDan Brown  _________ I_vote_rcap 
ornithologist_ (170)
Shimanto (31)
Observer (18)
Judge-master (10)
adel1058 (9)
English Man (5)
iftekhar pavel (4)
Matador (3)
NDEC Reading Room
Online Newspapers

Dan Brown _________

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TANViR
Support Team
 Support Team

Male
Club Id : 1907072
College Roll : 6074075
Executive Committee Post : General Secretary 2007

Dan Brown  _________ Empty
PostSubject: Dan Brown _________   Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Dan Brown  _________ 220px-10

Born: June 22, 1964 (1964-06-22) (age 44)
Exeter, New Hampshire, U.S.
Novelist
Genres: Thriller, Mystery fiction.
Novels:

Dan Brown  _________ Davinc10Dan Brown  _________ Angels10Dan Brown  _________ Decept10Dan Brown  _________ Digita10

Bio: Dan Brown is the author of numerous bestselling novels, including the #1 New York Times bestseller, The Da Vinci Code -- one of the best selling novels of all time. In early 2004, all four of Dan Brown's novels held spots on the New York Times bestseller list during the same week.

Recently named one of the World's 100 Most Influential People by TIME Magazine, Dan Brown has made appearances on CNN, The Today Show, National Public Radio, Voice of America, as well as in the pages of Newsweek, Forbes, People, GQ, The New Yorker, and others. His novels have been translated and published in more than 40 languages around the world.

Dan is a graduate of Amherst College and Phillips Exeter Academy, where he spent time as an English teacher before turning his efforts fully to writing. In 1996, his interest in code-breaking and covert government agencies led him to write his first novel, Digital Fortress, which quickly became a #1 national bestselling eBook. Set within the clandestine National Security Agency, the novel explores the fine line between civilian privacy and national security. Brown’s follow-up techno-thriller, Deception Point, centered on similar issues of morality in politics, national security, and classified technology.

The son of a Presidential Award winning math professor and of a professional sacred musician, Dan grew up surrounded by the paradoxical philosophies of science and religion. These complementary perspectives served as inspiration for his acclaimed novel Angels & Demons—a science vs. religion thriller set within a Swiss physics lab and Vatican City. Recently, he has begun work on a series of symbology thrillers featuring his popular protagonist Robert Langdon, a Harvard professor of iconography and religious art. The upcoming series will include books set in Paris, London, and Washington D.C.

Dan’s wife Blythe—an art history buff and painter—collaborates on his research and accompanies him on his frequent research trips, their latest to Paris, where they spent time in the Louvre for his thriller, The Da Vinci Code.

The Da Vinci Code has sold some 70 million copies worldwide and is now being adapted for film by Columbia Pictures.
© danbrown.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.ndecforum.co.cc
ornithologist_

ornithologist_

Male
Club Id : 1907034
College Roll : 6072079

PostSubject: Re: Dan Brown _________   Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:12 am

Dan......one of the most powerful person living on earth....

Writings are superb !
Back to top Go down
http://www.britishcouncil.org
TANViR
Support Team
 Support Team

Male
Club Id : 1907072
College Roll : 6074075
Executive Committee Post : General Secretary 2007

PostSubject: Re: Dan Brown _________   Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:32 pm

o man, I dont know what he is, but... just wow
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.ndecforum.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan Brown _________   Dan Brown  _________ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan Brown _________
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NDEC Family :: Books :: Writers-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com