NDEC Family
Hey, Welcome Back...
NDEC Family
Hey, Welcome Back...
NDEC Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Welcome Guest. Please Register and keep visiting.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Executive Committees
Executive Committee 2009
Executive Committee 2008
Executive Committee 2007
Latest topics
» Mr. Nirjhar Adhikary resigned as Moderator of NDEC on DEC 8, 2010
History Of Money I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:41 pm by TANViR

» Please add the name of NDEC founder members
History Of Money I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:34 pm by TANViR

» saying hi
History Of Money I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 am by TANViR

» Executive Committee 2009
History Of Money I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:23 am by sayem08

» Best Executive Committee
History Of Money I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:31 am by TANViR

» Who is next ?
History Of Money I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:19 am by TANViR

» Latest news of club
History Of Money I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:41 am by TANViR

Top posters
TANViR (366)
History Of Money I_vote_lcapHistory Of Money I_voting_barHistory Of Money I_vote_rcap 
CHAiTY (203)
History Of Money I_vote_lcapHistory Of Money I_voting_barHistory Of Money I_vote_rcap 
ornithologist_ (170)
Shimanto (31)
Observer (18)
Judge-master (10)
adel1058 (9)
English Man (5)
iftekhar pavel (4)
Matador (3)
NDEC Reading Room
Online Newspapers

History Of Money

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ornithologist_

ornithologist_

Male
Club Id : 1907034
College Roll : 6072079

History Of Money Empty
PostSubject: History Of Money   History Of Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:43 am

First published in hardback in 1994 and selected by the American Library Association as an Outstanding Academic Book, the revised and updated paperback edition includes the Barings crisis and the report by the Bank of England on Barings Bank; up-to-date information on the state of Japanese banking; changes in the financial scene in the United States; the UK housing market and the problem of negative equity. The paradox of why more coins than ever before are required in an increasingly cashless society is clearly explained, as is the role of the new Euro coin as the lowest common denominator in Europe’s controversial single-currency system. The final section provides evidence to suggest that for most of the world’s richer countries, the era of persistent inflation may well be at an end. This new edition is updated and takes account of important recent developments such as the independence of the Bank of England, the introduction of Euro notes and coins from January 1 2002, and developments in electronic money.

Download it - Click here
Back to top Go down
http://www.britishcouncil.org

History Of Money
Page 1 of 1